Spring Spring

Great Flash!!

I liked this. The part where he is falling is awesome.

Konstantin Konstantin

Actualy like an 8 1/2

I really liked this. I voted 4 for you. Keep up the good work.

AngryAxel responds:

"If all the ppl had vote 4, I'd be rich..." nah, but thanx anyways =P

FagBag's Exodus FagBag's Exodus

Nice.

It seems like the only group submiting humor with substance is the clock crew. Way better than any video game crap. This was great.

B o u n ce B o u n ce

Awesome

Really Cool. I like it.

lonelyness lonelyness

I like it.

It reminds me alot of my first piece "loss and recollection". Don't let the nagetive people get you down. New grounds needs people who are not afraid to be expressive. Keep up the good work.

greghatesevry1 responds:

yea, i def. saw loss and recollection and i really liked it! thanx for the review

SPIRITUAL SPIRITUAL

neet

I like it. Great style.

Fly Away Fly Away

I like it

You express your ideas clearly. And although I may disagree with what you have to say, you still make a very pursuasive animation. Thank you and keep it up!!!!

x Origin of Soul x Origin of Soul

This is not the place

I do respect your right to free speach but this is not the place for rhetoric and propaganda. This is a place for ART. This was not art. Don't try to spread your fundamentalist corruption here. I give this a 2 and hope to never see this kind of crap again.

Oh holy night -short Oh holy night -short

Great Story

Keep it up.

Why Soccer? Why Soccer?

It's obviouse you are passionate

about your sport. And you have made a good movie about it. But if I may reply (The fact that i feel the need to reply at all is indicative of the quality of your movie)... I seriously doubt the majority of schools are getting rid of soccer in favor of more lucrative sports. The more lucractive sports may stick around but thats becuase they make money to do so, if they did not they would become another expense. If you play soccer on the college level you will have the more lucrative sports to thank for your schollerships equipment and traveling expences. The university of maryland's soccer team (the #1 colligate soccer team in the nation)is funded almost completely by our basketbal and football teams. Other sports should be your brothers in arms. They are not your enemy, budget cuts are.